Join us at the Chamber for refreshments and networking with industry professionals as we showcase the new ecosystem being put in place to help provide structure to the global blockchain community.
See how YOU fit into the ecosystem that will be impacted by blockchain technology. Be an early adopter and connect with professionals that can help take your business to the next level through technology and connections.
The following 12 Industry Classifications have been designated based on insights from IBM, Deloitte and the Global Industry Classification Standards Body:
- Communication Services = Telecom, Media & Entertainment
- Distribution = Consumer/Commerce, E-Commerce, Supply Chain
- Education - Public & private
- Energy = *Power & Utilities, Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Financial Services = Banking, FinTech, Financial Markets, Insurance, Investment Management, Crowdfunding
- Government = Defense & Justice, NGO’s, International Donor Organizations
- Healthcare = Private/Public, HealthTech, Life Sciences
- Hospitality & Travel
- Manufacturing = Automotive & Aerospace, Construction, Electronics, Metals and Mining, Food & Beverages, Semiconductor
- Real Estate - Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- Services: Audit / 3rd Party Verification, BaaS (Blockchain as a Service), Consultancy, Exchanges, Integration Analytics (including AI and Internet of Things), Legal, Mining, Platforms/Infrastructure, Tax Services, Social Networks
- Technology = Software, Blockchain Tech, Code, CPUs, ID Managment, Decentralized Internet & Dapps
Blockchain technology WILL impact how you live and work. Join us to best prepare yourself to benefit from this technology shift.
Where: 3190 Northeast Expressway; Suite 120; Atlanta, GA 30341
When: Thursday; May 23, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (6:00 - 6:30 light refreshments/drinks networking)
For Remote Access: Starting at 6:30
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 590-880-149
The Blockchain Chamber's purpose is to provide education and resources about the implementation of blockchain technology in a safe place. We welcome anyone who is open to change and opportunity and who wants to learn and grow together!
Our regularly scheduled events are on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month. (This month has been an exception due to partnerships with TAG)
Visit www.blockchainchamber.org for details.